Friday, July 7, 2017

On Stage Display Stamper Application post

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! This post is focused on the display stamper application for this year's On Stage in Salt Lake City. Yep, after not being able to go for couple years due to "Life Happens" I am picking up where I left of. 
I am starting with the 3-d items ( I will post these in separate post with all the supplies listed and more instructions, so this post doesn't get ginormous) 
I made this little tote using one 6x6 sheet designer series paper. 

Next up is a little gift bag made from 12" x 12" designer series paper and the ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!!! I LOVE coffee, so I had to use this favorite set of mine! 




 And I think this is my very first scrapbook page I made with ALL 3 of my kids. They are 2,3 and 5. Since my 2 yr old was born life went crazy and there were a lot of changes ( good and bad). But I do love how this turned out. This is their latest picture from their daycare.



And now the cards. Only the first one is new, the others are two of my favorite ones and if you scroll down my blog you will find the list of supplies and short description how it was made. 
For the first one I used masking and will have a video posted for you tomorrow. I love how the dimension was achieved with just masking. This could have been one layer card, but I liked the contrast of the Bermuda Bay card base. 


Now the older cards, I just love the contrast of the black designer series paper and the black embossing.





And for the last (but not the least) I combined two of my favorite sets. The Fabulous Flamingo and the Coffee Cafe. 




Thank you for the consideration to be Sample Maker for On Stage in SLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment