Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer and Coffee and the Livin' is easy

Hi stampers! 
I have been quiet for little white, we were on vacation in FL with all the kids last week and then as soon as we got back I got some stinky nasty cold. yikes. But I am recovering and back to creating.

I have fun summery card for you today. I decided to participate in the coffee lovers blog hop and I was inspired by Wendy from Sugar Pea Designs to make this card. I used 2 new Stampin' Up! sets : Fabulous Flamingo and Coffee cafe (along with coordinating dies). I stamped the cups first with Soft suede, next I masked around the cups and stamped the flamingos (this way you don't see lines outside of the cups. Then stamped the leaves and the whipper cream and straws. . I stamped the same images onto different piece of whisper white card stock, so I can make the cozies that go around. To cut them out I lined the die cut cups over the stamped images and marked with pencil where I should position the die, next removed the cup and positioned the die and ran it through my big shot! Clear as a mud? I may do a video soon. 

I cut the rest of the images and assembled my card. 
I LOVE how this card turned out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment